Friday, July 19, 2013

North Shore Day






Leanna, Lianne and I wanted to spend a day together so we decided to take a drive down to the North Shore and go to the beach. I haven't been there in a really long time so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to go. Kasey (my little sister) decided to join us for she had nothing to do at home. This made the trip more exciting for Kasey has never been to the North Shore before. We packed up a cooler full of drinks, a couple of snacks and our beach stuff and headed on the road. Our day was full of tanning at Waimea Bay, going on a long adventure to find the sunflower field, stopping at Matumoto Shave Ice, and going back to my house to eat Yakiniku. Overall it was a great but it was a LONG day. I would definitely go again but next time we can let someone else drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment