Sunday, September 11, 2016

Life Update

HEY GUYS!!!!!!

I was driving to work today and for some reason was reminded that I been on my blog in about a three years! CRAZY HUH? I don't know what possessed me to write to post something but I thought I would at least start with a life update.

The last time I posted on here was in 2013 and well....a lot has changed. For starters I graduated college in 2015 with my Bachelors in Criminal Justice with a minor in Social Work and now work full time as a 911 dispatcher. My boyfriend, the one from my last post, and I are no longer together but are still good friends. I no longer live on campus and now live in an apartment with two of my close friends. I live in Colorado full time now and actually recently gave up my Hawaii residency to start anew here! It has been a scary last two years of uncertainty about what I was going to do with my life, while attempting to pick up the pieces after my relationship. I'm still a work in progress but I do have hope that one day I will be back to normal (well as normal as I can get).

I'm hoping to post more and use this platform as an outlet for my emotions wither or not anyone actually reads this or not! If you're reading this HELLO and hope you'll come along on my journey through life.

XOXO LooLoo

No comments:

Post a Comment